Thursday, February 23, 2012

CDG's fashion platoon

Columbus Short, Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman party at BevHilton. Deborah Hopper and Marcia Gay Harden flank Clint Eastwood within the Costume Designers Guild Honours. Jennifer Eve, Lou Eyrich and Ryan Murphy celebrate a "Glee" victory Tuesday. David Fincher with Trish Summerville Jany Temime and Jane Lynch "I have not experienced a place due to a lot of well-fitted people," presenter Betty Kemper mentioned Tuesday within the Beverly Hilton. Indeed, they were. Jane Lynch emceed the Costume Designers Guild Honours, where kudos received to "W.E.'s" Arianne Phillips, "Harry Potter's" Jany Temime and "Dragon Tattoo's" Trish Summerville, among others. An honorary award visited they of Deborah Hopper and Clint Eastwood, who mentioned, "Everyone knows movies and tv are an ensemble. People discuss company company directors and auteurs. I never supported that kind of factor. It's a platoon."Kate Beckinsale also received an honorary trophy, which she mentioned belonged to all or any the costume designers who've fitted her. But, she quickly added, "I'm by using this award home because I'm I deserve something for that wrecking my stomach using the corsets you earn me placed on over time.Inch

No comments:

Post a Comment