Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What do you think of Hello! Project's music?

I've known of Buono for 4 years but I recently just learned about all
the other great groups Hello Project has!
Morning Musume- Fukumura Mizuki, is my favorite and I really like
their latest 2 singles ( the only ones they've released while I've
known of them
Berryz Koubou- I really like their songs, like Dschinghis Khan, Maji
bomber, and their latest releases but overall a funny group, I live in
Washington so I was bummed I couldn't see them at Sakura con
C-ute- Took me awhile to like them but I am in love with their song
Momoiro Sparkling, and Saki and Airi are my faves
S/mileage- This group I am not too fond of b/c when they were shugo
chara egg, Saho Akari didn't get to join the group even though she
balanced out their high voices, and I've heard about sandals from them
but I don't know if those are true
and last but the best group they have BUONO!!
Buono-I've loved all of heir singles and they sound amazing live, but
their Zetima songs aren't aaaaaaas good I still really like them

So what do you think of these groups?
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment