Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What's wrong with my voice?

Recently many people have been asking me if I'm sick, have a sore
throat, or been getting any sleep for the past 4 months. I didn't
think much of it till today.

One of my family members were up and open about this. They said "You
don't sing good anymore." After hearing this, I totally took this into
thought.

For the past months, I knew I didn't sound as good as I once did. 
I'm not sure why. I am a singer, and I sing EVERYDAY. I've only done
professional a few times, but that was way back. I'm really concerned
on what's going on with my voice.

I'm a 13 year old girl who gets about 12 hours of sleep a day...but I
usually end up passing out a like 5am  waking up at 3pm. Does that
have to do anything with my voice? I eat alot of chocolate  drink
alot of soda, and I heard that's TERRIBLE for my voice; but I just
don't know.

I've considered taking a vocal rest for about a week...what do you
guys think? I want my voice to improve and I'm willing to do ANYTHING
for it to be as good as it once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment